Why Choose Stern Risk Partners?
At Stern Risk Partners our team of seasoned industry professionals has been designing, forming, licensing and managing captive insurance companies for over 25 years. We maintain the necessary relationships with key insurance regulators and have created over 200 captives in domiciles like Arizona, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Delaware, Georgia Hawaii, Nevada, North and South Carolina, Utah, Vermont and Washington DC.
- We’ve spent our careers in corporate conference rooms all over America consulting CEO’s, CFO’s, Risk Managers, captive owners and prospective captive owners on the best ways to maximize captive underwriting results.
- We implement real world solutions that lower a client’s total cost of risk.
- We help our clients find new sources of income by capturing underwriting profit and investment income from affiliated customer and supplier exposures - providing your business with more control of your risk financing program.
- The world of captive insurance can sometimes seem a bit overwhelming. At Stern Risk Partners we don’t try to confuse or mystify you with technical captive jargon. We provide a simple, uncomplicated approach to delivering the most appropriate captive insurance solution for your organization.
- We provide straight forward, results-driven answers that help you make intelligent and informed captive insurance decisions.
The concept of captive insurance has been successfully utilized by both large Fortune 1000 companies and closely held regional companies for over 55 years. While captives may be a new idea for some organizations, there are actually more than 7,000 captives in the world today. Some of these captives may contain hundreds of group member insureds, making the total captive participation universe significantly higher.